Dear user, thank you for purchasing this 3D digital photo frame.
Aiptek 3D P8 is part of the new Aiptek 3D product line with camcorders and digital photo
frames. Thanks to the latest 3D Parallax Barrier technology, P8 is a great companion to view
3D videos and pictures without 3D glasses. With Aiptek 3D P8, you can enjoy 3D videos and
pictures on a 20.3 cm (8”) display wherever you are. Additionally, 2D content is automatically
displayed in 3D powered by the intelligent 3D conversion engine inside the 3D photo frame P8.
The illuminated touch keys make the products easy to use and elegant in any private and
Before you start using the product, we recommend reading this user’s manual to obtain the
best results with your new digital picture frame. We wish you have a lot of fun.
1. Keep the device and packaging materials out of the reach of infants and children.
2. Avoid subjecting the power adapter and other contacts to dripping or splashing water and
dry your hands before you use it. Do not place objects filled with liquids such as vases, etc.
on or near the device.
3. Make sure that the used power outlet is always readily available and never hidden. In case
of emergency, use the power adapter to separate the device from the power network.
4. Keep your device away from all flames such as candles and do not set them up in the
vicinity of the device.
5. Keep the unit at least 10 cm away from other objects. Make sure the ventilation is not
covered by newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
6. For your own safety, do not use the picture frame during thunderstorms or lightning.
7. To ensure safety and the display effect, always use the power adapter supplied by the
8. The battery is integrated with the device. Do not dissemble and modify. The battery should
be replaced by qualified service staff only.
9. To ensure normal operation of this product and avoid any damage, do not use or store this
product under the following conditions: environment with too low/high temperature; places
with high humidity or long-term direct sunshine; bad conditions involving strong impacts.
10. During the operation, this product may heat lightly, which is normal.
11. Wait before connecting the mains adapter if the device has been moved from a cold
location into a warm one. Any condensation that has formed may in certain circumstances
destroy the device. As soon as the device has reached room temperature it can be used
12. Handle the product with care. Avoid contact with sharp objects. Keep device away from
13. Place the digital photo frame on a flat surface. Any collision or falling to the ground is likely
to damage the product.
14. The screen (LCD panel) of this product is made of glass, which can easily be damaged by
abnormal external force or sharp objects.
15. Never press the LCD, lest it be damaged. If liquid crystal leaks, you need to clean it
immediately with soap and water.
16. Do not drop the frame or disassemble the product otherwise the warranty voids. Opening
or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all
servicing to qualified service personnel.
17. According to the manufacturer, for the colored LCD a 0.01% pixel-sum flaw rate is
allowable. Your understanding is appreciated.
¿Tiene alguna pregunta del "Aiptek P8 "?
Haga la pregunta que tiene sobre la marca Aiptek P8 aquí simplemente a otros propietarios de productos.
Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y de su pregunta. Cuanto mejor se describa su problema y su pregunta, más fácil será para los demás propietarios de la marca proporcionarle una buena respuesta.
Vea aquí el manual gratuito de Aiptek P8. ¿Ha leído el manual pero responde a su pregunta? Luego haga su pregunta en esta página a otros Aiptek P8 propietarios.