There are several things to look for if your trimmer fails to
1. Be sure the trimmer is turned ON.
2. Make sure that the battery is properly placed in the bat
tery compartment. Test the battery to be sure it is working.
3. Check the blades to see if they are clogged with hair clip
pings; if so, use a cleaning brush to remove hair.
4. If the trimmer still fails to operate, take or send it to
a Conair Service Center (see warranty procedure and
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
1. Remove the battery cover at the back of the
unit by pulling straight down.
2. Being careful not to bend the clips, insert the
negative end of the battery first, so it will slip
easily into position.
3. Return the battery cover to its original posi
tion by pushing it into place.
4. To use your trimmer, push ON/OFF switch
upwards to ON position.
5. After you finish using your trimmer, push down on the
ON/OFF switch to turn the trimmer off.
6. Always purchase the correct size and grade of battery
most suitable for the intended use.
7. Replace the battery once it is no longer functional.
8. Clean the battery contacts and also those of the devise
prior to battery installation.
9. Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to
polarity (+ and -).
10. Remove batteries from equipment, which is not to be
used for an extended period of time.
11. Remove used batteries promptly.
12. Store unused batteries in their original packaging, away
from metal objects that could short-circuit them. Never
13. Never dispose of batteries in fire, except under condi
tions of controlled incineration. Failure to observe this
precaution may result in an explosion. Never attempt to
recharge primary batteries as this may cause leakage, fire,
*The BT2 requires 1 “AA” battery (not included).
using alkaline batteries in your trimmer because they last longer.
If you are not going to use your trimmer for a long period of time,
or if the battery is dead, remove the battery from the unit. This will
increase the life of your trimmer.
Women whose skin is sensitive to cosmetics, easily irritated
by trimming or who suffer from a skin allergy should test
one section of leg or arm before using.
1. The bikini trimmer is especially useful for providing shape
and definition. It is best to begin with clean slightly damp
2. Beginning at the sides, use the cutting blades to define
3. If you would like to shorten your hair, run the blades over
your hair until the desired length is achieved using even
TAKING CARE OF YOUR TRIMMER
Because the trimmer blades are precision made for a very
special use, they should always be handled with care. Each
time you finish using the trimmer, take a cleaning brush
and brush away any loose hair that has collected in the
TO CLEAN YOUR TRIMMER
Make sure trimmer is off.
1. To remove the trimmer head for cleaning,
turn the head counter-clockwise until the “I”
mark aligns with the “arrow” mark, then lift
the head gently (Fig. 1).
2. Only rinse the head under water (Fig. 2). For
proper functioning of the unit, the handle can
not touch or be immersed in water.
3. After cleaning, make sure to shake dry the
head before replacing it to the body.
4. To reassemble the head onto the body, align
the “I” mark on the head with the “arrow”
mark on the body and then turn clockwise until
the “I” mark aligns with the “circle” mark on
the body (Fig.3).
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Conair will repair or replace (at our option) your unit free of
charge for 24 months from the date of purchase if the appli
ance is defective in workmanship or materials.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective
product to the service center listed on back that is nearest
you, together with your purchase receipt and $3.00 for post
age and handling. California residents need only provide proof
of purchase and should call
1-800-3-CONAIR for shipping
instructions. In the absence of a purchase receipt, the war
ranty period shall be 24 months from the date of manufacture.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR
LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION
TO THE 24-MONTH DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN, LIMITED
Some states do not allow limitations on how
long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may
not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONAIR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL,
INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH
OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limi -
tation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the
above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also
have other rights, which vary from state to state.
For your safety and
of this product, always
read the instruction
re c i si o n
im m er
S h av e r
©2014 Conair Corp.
7475 North Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307
Please register this product at
8/16/13 12:04 PM