Thank you for choosing our high quality camera. Before
attempting to connect or operate, please read and follow
Correct Disposal of This Product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
(Applicable in the European Union and other European
countries with separate collection systems)
This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that
it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end
of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or
human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate
this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote
the sustainable reuse of material resources.
This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes
purchased this product, or their local government ofﬁ ce, for details
of where and how they can take item for environmentally safe
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms
and conditions of the purchase contract.
Household users should contact either the retailer where they for
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION : TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT REMOVE COVER(OR BACK). NO USER.
SERVICING TO QUALIFED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence
of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's
enclosure that may be of sufﬁ cient mangnitude to constitute
a risk of electric shock to persons.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of
important operating and maintenance(servicing) instruction in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions;
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment
generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will
be required to correct the interference at his own expense.”
This is a class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate
Any changes or modiﬁ cations in construction of this devies which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.
1. A regulated DC12V 300mA power supply is recommended for use with this camera for the best picture and the most stable operation.
An unregulated power supply can cause damage to the camera. When unregulated power supply is applied,
product warranty will be out of subject.
2. It is recommended that the camera is used with a monitor that has a CCTV quality 75 video impedance level. If your monitor is switched to high
impedance then please adjust accordingly.
3. Do not attempt to disassemble the camera to gain access to the internal componets. Refer servicing to your dealer.
4. Never face the camera towards the sun or any bright or reﬂ ective light, which may cause smear on the picture and possible damage to the CCD.
5. Do not remove the serial sticker for the warranty service.
These servicing instructions are for use by qualiﬁ ed service personnel only. To reduce the risk of electric shock do not perform any servicing other than
that contained in the operating instructions unless you are qualiﬁ ed to do so.
In USA and Canada, Use Class 2 Power Supply Only.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance
with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers,stoves, or other apparatus (including ampli ers) that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or
grounding- type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades
and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not
t into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories speci ed by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table speci ed by
the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14) Refer all servicing to quali ed service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not
operate normally, or has been dropped.