• Before connecting the appliance to the mains supply, leave it
stand for about 2 hours, which will reduce a possibility of
malfunctions in the cooling system due to transport handling.
• Clean the appliance, and be thorough, especially in the
interior (See Cleaning and Maintenance).
• In case the interior accessories are not correctly placed,
rearrange them as described in chapter "Description of the
Instructions for Use
These instructions for use are intended for the user. They
describe the appliance and its correct and safe use. They were
prepared for various types/models of appliances therefore you
may find in it description of some functions and accesories that
your appliance does not have.
We Care for the Environment
• Our products use environmentally friendly packaging, which
can be either recycled or disposed of in an environmentally
friendly manner. To this end, individual packaging materials
are clearly marked.
• These instructions are printed either on recycled paper or
chlorine free bleached paper.
• When your appliance finally wears out, please try not to
burden the environment with it; call your nearest authorised
service agent. (See Disposing of the Worn Out Appliance).
Tips for Energy Savings
• This is especially important if you have an upright model.
• Every now and then check if the appliance is sufficiently
ventilated (adequate air circulation behind the appliance).
• Set thermostat to lower settings as soon as possible
(depends on the amount of food loaded, ambient
• Before loading the appliance with packages of fresh foods,
make sure they are cooled to ambient temperature.
• Ice and frost layer increase energy consumption, so do
clean the appliance as soon as the layer is 3-5 mm thick.
• If the gasket is damaged or if it turns out that the sealing is
poor, the energy consumption is substantially higher. To
restore efficiency, replace the gasket.
• The condenser on the rear wall should be always clean, free
of dust or any impurities.
• Always consider instructions stated in sections Positioning
and Energy Saving Tips, otherwise the energy consumption
is substantially higher.
• If you have bought this appliance to replace an old one
equipped with a lock that cannot be opened from inside
(lock, bolt), make sure that the lock is broken. This will make
it impossible for children to lock themselves inside the
appliance and suffocate.
• The appliance must be correctly connected to the mains
supply. (see: Connecting to the Mains Supply).
• Do not touch the cooled surfaces while the appliance
operates, especially not with wet hands, because the skin
may stick to the cold surfaces.
• Do not freeze bottles containing liquid, especially not soft
drinks, such as mineral water, sparkling wine, beer, cola
etc., because liquid expands during freezing and the glass
bottle is very likely to blow up.
• Do not eat frozen food (bread, fruit, vegetables), because
you can get frostbites.
• If the food has strange smell or color, throw it away, because
it is very likely that it is spoiled and therefore dangerous to
• Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before
repairing it (only a qualified technician should repair it),
before cleaning and before replacing the light bulb.
• Do not defrost the appliance with other electric devices (hair
dryer etc.) and never scrape the ice or frost layer with sharp
tools. Use only enclosed tools or tools recommended by the
• For the sake of environment protection - be careful not to
damage the rear wall of the appliance (the condenser unit or
Número de preguntas: 0
¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Gorenje RK6286OR o necesita ayuda? Haga su pregunta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y su pregunta. Cuantos más detalles proporcione para su problema y pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de Gorenje RK6286OR responder adecuadamente a su pregunta.
Acerca de Gorenje RK6286OR
Vea el manual de Gorenje RK6286OR aquí, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoría Neveras y ha sido calificado por 1 personas con un promedio de 8.2. Este manual está disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Inglés. ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Gorenje RK6286OR o necesita ayuda? Haz tu pregunta aquí