Instructions for use 2
• Do not touch either the tray or the grill when the barbecue is in use; move them using the handles.
1. Grid 2. Heating element
3. Grill tray 4. Stand
5. Power cord 6. Junction box and handle
Instructions for Use
1. First remove the heating element and any packaging material that may be present.
2. Clean the grill grid and grill tray with a moist cloth.
3. Turn the grill tray upside down and attach the feet to the grill tray.
4. Assemble the grill as shown in illustration 1.
Before first use
Before using for the first time, fill the grill tray with water and use it for 15 minutes to remove the protective film from
the heating coil. The presence of smoke is normal. Make sure that a sufficient level of ventilation is available. Preheat
the device before use for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Insert the heating element between the grille and the two rods placed under it by sliding the heating element till
6. ATTENTION: Doing this operation, the security rod must be fitted in the slot placed in the bottom side of the handle.
If not the heating element doesn’t work.