• If cleaning glass surfaces in particularly low temperatures pre-heat the glass using the product from about 50 centimetres
distance from the surface to be cleaned.
• For care of your plants vaporise at a minimum distance of 50 centimetres.
• The product may be used on its own, without attaching the brushes, for specific cleaning tasks requiring steam to be applied
from a short distance, which will vary according to the kind of material and the type of soiling to be removed.
The more difficult the soil is to remove, the closer you must hold the product to it, because the temperature and pressure are
higher closer to the steam outlet.
In all cases, after applying steam, wipe the surface with a dry cloth or with a scouring cloth if the soil is more difficult to remove.
REFILLING THE EMPTY TANK
Whenever the water finishes, you can refill the tank while working, without unplugging the power cable. This feature ensures
unlimited freedom of operation and steam. Just remove the cap as shown and fill up with water.
Then proceed with steaming.
Various kinds of accessories may be connected to the product, depending on the cleaning task to be performed.
• Window squeegee (7) - to clean mirrors, windows, tiles and smooth surfaces
• Cloth mounting (8) - to clean delicate surfaces
• Steam brush nozzle (9) - to clean upholstery and sofas
• Accessories support (10) - to fit windows squeegee and steam brush nozzle. It can be used for direct steam emission on
• Steam jet nozzle (11) - to clean corners, grout between tiles, and to steam houseplants
• Angled nozzle (12) - to clean narrow and difficult to reach areas such as toilets, washbasins and taps
• Round brush (13) - to clean stubborn dirt from small surfaces such as hobs, shutters, grout between tiles, etc.
• Small cloth (14) - to be fitted to the accessories support, protects from direct hot steam.
The correct method of attaching accessories is as follows:
• Insert the studs on the base of the accessories into the special slots in the edge of the product
• Turn them anticlockwise until they fully lock onto the appliance (Diagram B).
WARNING: Since the accessories become very hot during use, you must be very careful when removing them or replacing them.
Either use an oven glove to handle them or wait until they have cooled down. Make sure that the product is disconnected from the
mains power before changing the accessories.
- ROUND BRUSHES SET P14 35600272
- MULTI FUNCTION NOZZLE G78 35600274
- SQUEEGEE INSERT AC17 35600275
- BRISTLE INSERT AC18 35600276
- MICROFIBRE CLOTH AC19 35600277
These items can be purchased separately from Hoover.
GENUINE HOOVER SPARES AND CONSUMABLES
Always replace parts with genuine Hoover spares. These are available from your local Hoover dealer or direct from Hoover. When
ordering parts, please always quote your model number.
Should you require service at any time please call your local Hoover service office.
Before carrying out any type of maintenance make sure that the power cable has been disconnected from the mains. When you
finish using the round brush, allow the bristles to cool in their natural position to prevent them from drying out of shape.
To clean the outside of the product use a damp cloth.
The guarantee conditions for this appliance are as defined by our representative in the country in which it is sold. Details regarding
these conditions can be obtained from the dealer from whom the appliance was purchased. The bill of sale or receipt must be
produced when making and claim under the terms of the guarantee. Subject to change without notice.
Quality: Our factories meet the strict standards that ensures that European safety standards are met and maintained throughout the
production life of an appliance.
Safety: We gain independent approval to demonstrate that our domestic electrical appliances are safe.
Hoover Help Line 0875 400 600
Hoover Spares 01204 556111
Hoover has made a long-term commitment, in all its activities, to safeguarding the environment. Our environmental policy states: “To
adopt the best practicable environmental methods in design, production, packaging, use and disposal of products, whilst continuing
to improve benefits to the consumer”.
This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic
Equipment (WEEE). By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste
handling of this product. The symbol on the product indicates that this product may not be treated as household
waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and
electronic equipment. Disposal must be carried out in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste
disposal. For more detailed information about treatment, recovery and recycling of this product, please contact
your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.
Part No: 0565 - 5186