[ITALIANO] [SVENSK] [DANSK] [PORTUGUÊS]
Mac Software Installation
Step 1: Insert the CD into the drive and double-click the
Step 2: Follow the on-screen installer directions
Step 3: When the installer has completed, click restart to
reboot the computer.
Mac Hardware Installation
Step 4: Plug the USB cable into an available USB port
on the computer.
Step 5: Connect the VGA cable from the display to the SEE2 UV150.
You are now ready to use your SEE2!
2-Year Limited Warranty
Mad Catz warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. This non-
transferable, two (2) year limited warranty is only valid for the original purchaser. If a defect covered by this warranty occurs
or replace the product at no charge.
remedy is repair or replacement of your Mad Catz product. In no event shall Mad Catz liability exceed the original purchase
price of the product. This warranty does not apply to: (a) normal wear and tear or abusive use; (b) industrial, professional or
commercial use; (c) if the product has been tampered with or modiﬁed.
Online Support and User Guides: www.eclipsetouch.com
European E-mail: email@example.com
- Use this unit only as intended.
- To prevent ﬁre or shock hazard, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture. Do not use within 30’ of any water such as swimming pools, bathtubs, or sinks.
- To avoid electrical shock, do not disassemble. Refer servicing to qualiﬁed personnel only.
- Stop using this unit immediately if you begin to feel tired or if you experience discomfort or pain in your hands and/or arms while operating the unit. If the condition persists, consult a doctor.
- Do not attempt to operate the unit in any way except with your hands. Do not bring the unit in contact with your head, face, or near the bones of any other part of your body.
- Avoid prolonged use of this unit. Take breaks every 30 minutes.
- Route all cords so that they are not likely to be walked on or tripped over. Make sure that cords are not placed in a position or areas where they may become pinched or damaged.
- Do not wrap cords around any part of anyone’s body.
- Do not allow children to play with cords.
United States and Canada:
and the Canadian RSS-210 which sets forth limits designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. These device(s) use, generate and can radiate
radio frequency energy and, if not assembled, installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. There is no guarantee that interfer-
ence will not occur in any particular location or use. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference and (2) this device must accept any
interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Exposure to Radio Frequency Radiation:
The radiated output power of the controller is well within FCC radio frequency exposure limits for this type of device when unaltered and used as described in our instructions and the controller
operates within guidelines found in radio frequency safety standards, which reﬂect the consensus of the scientiﬁc community and therefore, the manufacturer believes the device’s internal wireless
may be restricted in some situations (e.g., on airplanes). If you are unsure of restrictions that may apply in any situation, you must ask for authorization before turning on, connecting or using the
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY:
© 2011 Mad Catz Interactive Asia Limited (MCIA). Eclipse, SEE2, the Eclipse logo, Mad Catz and the Mad Catz logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mad Catz, Inc., and/or its afﬁliated
of the Microsoft group of companies. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This product is not sponsored, endorsed or approved
by Microsoft or Apple Inc. All other product names and images are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Made in Taiwan. All rights reserved. Product features,
appearance and speciﬁcations may be subject to change without notice. Please retain this information for future reference.
[ENGLISH] [fRANçAIS] [ESPAÑOL] [DEUTScH]