• Do not attempt to service the unit yourself. Opening or removing covers may
expose you to dangerous voltages or other hazards. Please contact your local
reseller before you send the unit for repair.
• Follow local regulations in the country or region you are in, while you are driving
• Storage at high temperatures (above 50°C/122°F), such as in a running vehicle
or under direct sunlight, may aect performance and eective battery life of the
• Design of this headset can eectively prevent the accumulation of harmful dust
and spilled liquids from any direction. But please do NOT put the headset or any
components from it into water.
• The headset, especially the embedded battery must be properly disposed or may
be recycled, contact your local recycling centers for disposal methods.
2. Headset Overview
1. Multi-function button
2. Volume +
4. Volume -
5. Charging Port
ItemSpecications and description
Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR
Support proleHeadset Prole, Hands-Free Prole
Operating rangeUp to 30 feet (10 meters)
Standby timeUp to 100 hours
Talking timeUp to 5 hours
Charging timeApproximately 2.5 hours
Insert the charging cable into the jack on the headset and the USB port on your PC
or USB adapter.
Charge the headset until the red indicator light turns o and the blue indicator
light turns on.
5. Turning on/o
Turn the headset on: hold the Multi-function button for 3 seconds until the blue
indicator light ashes 4 times.
Turn the headset o: hold the Multi-function button for 3 seconds until blue and red
indicator lights ash alternately.
6. Indicator Instruction
• Standby mode: In standby mode, the blue indicator light ashes every 3 seconds.
• Talking mode: When the headset is receiving a call, the blue indicator light ashes
every 8 seconds.
• Pairing mode: The blue indicator light keeps lit when the headset is waiting to be
discovered and paired.
• Low battery mode: In case that there is less than 10% of battery power left, the red
indicator light ashes. Please then recharge the battery.
8. Call Management
Some functions may not be supported by some phones.
In Standby mode
Press the Multi-function once button to:
• Answer an incoming call
• Redial the last called number
Press and hold multi-function button for at least 1 second to:
• Make a voice-activated call
• Reject an incoming call
In Active mode
Press the Multi-function button to:
• End a call
• Transfer a call from the phone to the headset
Press and hold Multi-function button for at least 1 second to:
• Place a call on hold
• Answer a new call
• Retrieve a call on hold
Press [+] or [-] to adjust the volume.
Press and hold [+] or [-] to turn the microphone o or on.
Outlimits B1 is a well-designed communication device, careful maintenance and
proper use will extend the product life and ensure its excellent performance.
Following maintenance procedures may be helpful to you:
• Always turn o and keep your headset in a safe place when it is not in use.
• Work in a high humidity condition: In order to keeping better performance, we
suggest keep the device dry, away from water, precipitation, humidity, moisture,
and various liquids that may corrode electronic circuits. If your device gets wet,
turn it o immediately and wait until the device gets dry completely before
• Do not store the device in high temperatures. Extremely high temperature could
aect performance of the headset, reduce battery life, and even damage the
mechanical parts of the headset.
• Do not store the device in extremely low temperature. The possible moisture
that forms after you taking the device to a warm place could damage the internal
• Avoid using chemical and any other detergent to clean the device. A clean and soft
cloth might be acceptable.
• Though the headset is designed to be shockproof, please avoid directly or
intentionally knock on any parts of the headset. Otherwise, will degrade product
performance, cause damages, and terminate warranty.
1) Enter into pairing mode.
• Hold the Multi-function button when the headset is o for 6 seconds until the blue
indicator light remains lit after blinking.
• The headset will switch itself into pairing mode immediately after initial turning on.
2) Search for and pair the headset to your phone according to operation instruction
of the phone. (Bluetooth PIN: 0000)
• After pairing, the blue indicator light will ash 10 times rapidly before the headset
entering into Standby mode.
• If the blue indicator light remains lit, retry pairing.
• After successfully paired with one mobile phone (named Phone 1), turn o
the Bluetooth function of Phone 1 and pair the headset with another mobile
phone(named Phone 2) according to normal pairing steps.
• After pairing with Phone 2, turn on the Bluetooth function of Phone 1, and the
headset will pair with Phone 1 automatically.
Note: Once the headset and the phone were successfully paired, the headset attempts
to reconnect the last connected phone automatically each time it turns on. Otherwise,
press the Multi-function button to reconnect.
B1 UM a4.indd 128/06/11 17.55
Número de preguntas: 0
¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Outlimits B1 o necesita ayuda? Haga su pregunta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y su pregunta. Cuantos más detalles proporcione para su problema y pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de Outlimits B1 responder adecuadamente a su pregunta.
Acerca de Outlimits B1
Vea el manual de Outlimits B1 aquí, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoría Auriculares y ha sido calificado por 1 personas con un promedio de 8.2. Este manual está disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Inglés. ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Outlimits B1 o necesita ayuda? Haz tu pregunta aquí