Welcome to the quick guide.
Penclic Mouse™ combines ergonomically sound
design with modern mouse technology
to bring you unparalleled precision,
comfort and efﬁciency.
Remove plastic ﬁlm from the installed battery. Insert the
Nano-receiver into the USB port, then set the mouse power
switch on the bottom of the mouse to ON. The wireless
connection activates automatically. Driver installation starts
How to use your Penclic Mouse™
1. Hold Penclic Mouse™ like a pen, the bottom part acts like
a traditional mouse.
2. Let your forearm and your hand rest on a surface, while
keeping your shoulders relaxed.
3. The pen par can be adjusted to suit speciﬁc grips. Fixate
the bottom part with one hand and rotate the pen to the
preferred angle with the other.
• Make sure your Penclic Mouse™ USB connector is ﬁrmly
attached to your computer’s USB port.
• Connect to another USB port.
• Connect to another computer.
• Cursor movement may be effected by very
• Check the battery.
• Un-plug and re-plug the receiver.
• When the battery needs charging the LED on the mouse
will show red. When the battery is fully charged a green
light will be displayed.
The supported platforms for Penclic Mouse™ are all
operating systems that support HID 1.1. These include
Windows XP or later, Mac OSX version 10.1 or later and most
Linux/BSD ﬂavors. No extra software/driver installation is
• Operates on almost any surface without any
pad or tablet.
• Implements a 5-button and scroll wheel.
• USB Connection
• AAA 1.2V NiMH Recharging battery (Everyday use last
approximately 3 months before charging is needed).
• Charging via USB.
• LR 03/AAA/1.5V Alkaline None rechargeable battery can
be used. NOTE: do not recharge.
• Energy saving mode starts after 10 min, press a
button to start.
• Wireless reach, minimum 5 metres.
• Dpi setting 800-1200-1600-2400.
NOTE: the dpi setting can be changed by holding in the left
and right button at the same time for 3 sec, the cursor will
move faster for each setting. It will rotate around from 800-
2400 and then go back to low 800. Once the power is shut of
the dpi setting will return to its default setting, 1200 dpi.
Height: 140 mm, Base: 44.1 x 20 mm.
Weight: 41 g
Should you require additional technical support with
your Penclic Mouse™, please use our Web site for further
information or contact our support group through e-mail.
Call Technical Support during business hours, central
European time plus one hour.
0046 8 544 98 995
Rask brukerveiledning 2
Guida rapida 4
Guide abrégé 4
Guía rápida 4
Consulta Rápida 5
Hızlı kılavuza 5
Γρήγορος οδηγός 5
Penclic Mouse R2™ Quickguide
DA FI DE NL IT EL