Congratulations on your purchase and
welcome to Philips!
T o fully benet from
t that Philips offers, register your
product at www
General description (Fig.
Socket for micro USB plug
Wheel of retaining frame
Cleaning br ush
Micro USB plug
Philips Cleaning Spray (HQ110)
Read this user manual carefully before y
the appliance and sav
e it for future reference.
- W ar ning: Keep the appliance and the
- This symbol means: Forbidden to clean
under a r
unning tap (Fig. 2).
- The adapter contains a transfor mer . Do
not cut off the adapter to replace it with
as this causes a hazardous
- W ar ning: Do not use this appliance close
to a bathtub,
shower or other containers
lled with water
- This appliance is not intended for use by
sons (including children) with reduced
sensor y or mental capabilities,
or lack of experience and knowledge
unless they hav
e been given super vision
uction concerning use of the
appliance by a person responsible for
- Children should be super vised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not use the shav er or the adapter if it
- Only use the adapter supplied to charge
- If the adapter is damaged, always hav e it
replaced with one of the original type in
order to av
oid a hazard.
- Charge , use and store the sha ver at a
temperature between 5°C and 35°C
- Do not use the shav er in combination
e lotions, creams, foams, gels
or other cosmetic products.
- The adapter transfor ms 100-240 volts t o
a safe low v
oltage of less than 24 volts.
Compliance with standards
- This Philips appliance complies with all
If handled proper ly and according
to the instr
uctions in this user manual, the
safe to use based on scientic
le today .
- This shav er complies with the applicable
IEC safety standards.
Make sure the sha
ver is switched off when you
t to charge it.
When you charge the shav
er for the r st time
or after a long period of non-use
, let it charge
continuously for 12 hours.
Char ging nor mally
8 hours. Charge the appliance
when the motor stops or star
ts r unning slower .
For optimal performance
, only char ge the
er when the batter y is low .
Do not lea
ve the appliance connected to the
mains for more than 24 hours.
Put the micro USB plug in the
ver (Fig. 3).
Put the adapter in the wall socket.
, The charging light goes on to indicate
that the appliance is charging (Fig.
Charge the shaver for at least 8 hours but
not more than 24 hours
Remove the adapter fr om the wall
socket and pull the micr
o USB plug out
of the sha
ver when the battery is fully
The shaver does not run from the mains.
When the batter
y is empty, you have to rec harge
y before you can use the shaver again.
Register your pr
oduct and get support at