Congratulations on your purchase and
welcome to Philips!
T o fully benet from
t that Philips offers, register your
www .philips.com/welcome .
General description (Fig.
Socket for micro USB plug
Wheel of retaining frame
Cleaning br ush
Micro USB plug
Storage pouch (PQ288 only)
Philips Cleaning Spray (HQ110)
Read this user manual carefully before y
use the appliance and sav
e it for future
- W ar ning: Keep the appliance and the
- This symbol means: Forbidden to clean
under a r
unning tap (Fig. 2).
- The adapter contains a transfor mer .
Do not cut off the adapter to replace
it with another plug,
as this causes a
- W ar ning: Do not use this appliance
close to a bathtub,
shower or other
s lled with water .
- This appliance is not intended for use
by persons (including children) with
sensor y or mental
or lack of exper ience and
unless they ha ve been given
vision or instr uction concer ning
use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their saf
- Children should be super vised to
ensure that they do not play with the
- Do not use the shav er or the adapter
if it is damaged.
- Only use the adapter supplied to
charge the appliance
- If the adapter is damaged, always ha ve
it replaced with one of the original type
in order to av
oid a hazard.
- Charge , use and store the sha ver at a
temperature between 5°C and 35°C
- Do not use the shav er in combination
e lotions, creams, foams,
gels or other cosmetic products.
- The adapter transfor ms 100-240 volts
to a safe low v
oltage of less than
Compliance with standards
- This Philips appliance complies with all
standards regarding electromagnetic
If handled proper ly
and according to the instr
this user manual,
the appliance is safe
to use based on scientic evidence
le today .
- This shav er complies with the
applicable IEC safety standards.
Make sure the sha
ver is switched off when
t to char ge it.
When you charge the shav
er for the r st
time or after a long period of non-use
, let it
charge continuously for 12 hour
s. Char ging
normally takes approx.
8 hour s.
Charge the appliance when the motor
stops or star
ts r unning slower .
For optimal performance
, only char ge the
er when the batter y is low .
Do not lea
ve the appliance connected to
the mains for more than 24 hours.
Put the micro USB plug in the
ver (Fig. 3).
Put the adapter in the wall sock et.
, The charging light goes on to indicate
that the appliance is charging (Fig.
Charge the shaver for at least 8 hours
but not more than 24 hours
Register your pr
oduct and get suppor t at