roam wild with portable power for your notebook
stay wired to the worldpowergorilla is the portable charger to keep your notebook going for hours... and hours. Robust and rechargeable, this hard working primate will even charge your cell phone, iPod, handheld game console while it powers your notebook simultaneously.Work hard and play hard – with powergorilla, to keep you in the game longer.
www.powergorilla.comEach kit contains:
• Neoprene zip case
(with additional compartment for connectors).
• 12v car charger socket.
• Worldwide A/C adaptor which works in over 150
countries and has interchangeable heads for UK,
US/Japan/China, Australia and Europe.
• Connector pack 1: 8 male straight + 7 female right
• Connector pack 2: Nokia & mini Nokia, Motorola
V66, Samsung G600, LG Chocolate and Sony
Ericsson wide connectors.
• mini USB for Motorola Razr V series, BlackBerrys
and Bluetooth headsets.
• Micro USB for latest Motorola and Nokia series.
• DC4.0 connector for Sony PSP.
• 80cm laptop charging cable.
• User guide.
• Warranty Card.
Other tips can be purchased from:
8 Delta Park, Wilsom Road
GU34 2RQ, UK
t +44 (0) 1420 542980
email@example.comHow to use your powergorillaTurning powergorilla on/off
• Hold down ON/OFF black button 5 seconds to activate.
• LCD screen lights blue to indicate powergorilla is awake.
• LCD backlight switches off after 10 seconds.
• Use ON/OFF button to re-activate blue LCD light.
• To turn unit off press ON/OFF button for 5 seconds.To power your notebook
• Hold down ON/OFF black button to turn powergorilla on.
• Press button to select 8.4v/9.5v/12v/16v/19v or
• Voltage setting you select is auto-saved ready for next use.
• Select the correct straight connector from pack 1 for your
notebook. Connect to notebook using supplied 80cm
charging cable and plug end of the cable into the DC OUT
on the top right of the powergorilla unit.
• When powergorilla is connected to the mains by
supplied 16v AC charger and is also charging a notebook
simultaneously, the output voltage will be pre-determined
by the input voltage. (eg. In this case, if a 16v charger is
being used, the powergorilla will only output 16v) If your
device requires lower voltage, disconnect from the mains
and continue charging the device with the powergorilla. If
your device requires higher voltage, you need to use your
notebook’s AC mains charger to charge the powergorilla
and device at the same time.
Visit www.powertraveller.com for updated compatibility listTo charge other devices
• Use powergorilla for your iPod, iPhone, iPod touch, PDA,
MP3/MP4, Sony PSP, sat nav and other digital devices.
• Turn unit on and connect device to the 5v USB port.
• Connect correct connector tip for your device from
connector pack 2 included in this kit.
• Connect to device using USB cable.
powergorilla can be charged from the AC wall socket, power
your notebook and charge your cell phone simultaneously.
There is no need to disconnect powergorilla from the AC
socket while powering notebook.What voltage do I select?
Select the right charge for your notebook by checking the
voltage indicated on the base of your transformer, or your
notebook’s user guide.Output capacity
21,000 mAh in 5v mode 12,500 mAh in 8.4v mode
11,000 mAh in 9.5v mode 8,750 mAh in 12v mode
6,500 mAh in 16v mode 5,500 mAh in 19v mode
4,200 mAh in 24v modeOutput currents
5v = 1A max output 8.4/9.5/12v = 3A max output
16v = 2.5A max output 19v = 2.5A max output
24v = 1.5A max outputCheck remaining charge
The level of charge remaining in your powergorilla is clearly
displayed by the 6 vertical bars in the bottom right corner
of the blue LCD screen. The battery symbol on the left
ﬂashes indicating charging is required.powergorilla
• High energy rechargeable battery.
• 2-6 hours notebook power (depending on the
voltage setting and the notebook’s speciﬁcation).
• Can be used internationally.
• Robust and compact.
• Also charges your cellphone and other
• Powers most camcorders, netbooks, laptops,
radio receivers, GPS, etc.
• Powers your notebook and recharges other digital
devices at the same time.
• Output auto-lock to ensure notebook safety.Safety features
• Voltage limitation protection.
• Current limitation protection.
• Short circuit protection.
• Anti-discharge protection.
• Over-charging protection.
• Over-heat protection (powergorilla will auto shut-off
if the internal battery overheats due to prolonged
exposure to sunlight or other heat source).
To run powergorilla with a Mac, you need to purchase
a MagSafe (not included) and use with the in-car socket
which comes with the powergorilla. Select 16v on the
All connectors are clearly marked. Use right angled
connector tips with your notebook’s AC charger for
charging powergorilla. Plug tip into ‘IN’ socket at the
top left of powergorilla. Straight connector tips are used
with the supplied 80cm charging cable that connects the
powergorilla to your notebook via the ‘OUT’ socket at
top right of the unit.
Colour of tips may vary.
Charging options, AC/mains or solar.
Only selected voltage of charge
Bars indicator shows remaining
charge in powergorilla
Battery indicator ﬂashes,
indicating that powergorilla
Connector pack 1 Connector pack 2To recharge your powergorilla
• Recharges to 100% in 2-3 hours.
• Use the AC charger supplied to recharge powergorilla.
Connect the AC/mains adaptor and ﬁg 8 lead to the
transformer and plug the tip at the end into the DC IN on
the top left of powergorilla.
• Use only the right angled tips for charging the powergorilla
when using the AC charger supplied with your notebook.
Connect your notebook’s AC/mains adaptor with the
correct right angled tip and plug it into the DC IN on
the top left of the powergorilla.
• You can also recharge powergorilla from the sun using
solargorilla (not included). Select L52d tip for the
powegorilla and connect it to the solar panel with the 2m
charging cable supplied with the solargorilla.
If notebook is in use while powergorilla is connected,
the notebook’s battery level indicator may not increase.
DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED IN THE UK
ENGINEERED AND MADE IN CHINA
¿Tienes alguna pregunta sobre el Powertraveller y no encuentras la respuesta en el manual? Haz tu pregunta aquí. Describe de forma clara y completa tu problema y haz tu pregunta. Cuanto mejor expliques el problema y formules tu pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de dispositivos Powertraveller proporcionarte una respuesta útil.
La pongo a cargar y no prende
Número de preguntas: 1