Bike carrier weight: 9lbs/4kg
Permitted load capacity: max 70lbs/32kg
Max bike weight: 35lbs/16kg
• All requirements for compatability/ﬁt as stated in the current Saris vehicle/carrier
compatability guide must be followed. (Available at any Saris dealer). If your vehicle is not
listed or you have any questions, please call our customer service at 800-783-7257 or visit
• Read and follow instructions carefully. Save owner’s manual for future reference or parts
information. Ensure that any other users of the bicycle carrier are familiar with their
• It’s the end users responsibility to ensure that use of this product meets all local and state
• License plate dimensions and lighting systems shall be type approved according to
• When a lighting – signalling system is duplicated, it is important that the
electrical connections shall be made in accordance with the state of the art and the
recommendation of the vehicle manufacturer.
• When cleaning vehicle and rack, use only water soluble cleaners. Do not take rack through
• Make sure bike tires are not directly behind exhaust pipe.
• Do not mount to any type of trailer or towed vehicle.
• This carrier is not recommended for off-road use or for use at speed exceeding 80 mph
• The handling characteristics of a vehicle will change when a rear bicycles carrier is ﬁtted
and especially when it is loaded (in particular crosswind sensitivity, handling on bends and
braking). Driving techniques should be altered to allow for these changes, reduce speed,
especially on bends and allowing for longer braking distances.
• The vehicle’s total length increases when the bike carrier is attached. The bikes themselves
may increase the vehicle’s total width and height. Take care when reversing and/or
entering garages or ferries, etc.
• Do not open rear deck (trunk) with carrier installed.
• Remove carrier from vehicle when not in use.
• Rear window wipers may not be usable while carrier is attached to vehicle.
• This carrier is a bumper-supported bike rack. Bumper legs must rest on bumper.
• This carrier is constructed to carry standard-bike-frames. It is not intended for use with
tandem or recumbent bicycles.
• Never place more than two bicycles (maximum weight 70lbs/32kg) on carrier. Secure
properly and adjust for even load distribution, loading the heaviest/biggest bike ﬁrst and
closest to the vehicle.
• Replace any mounting strap at the ﬁrst sign of wear. Replacement parts are available
through your local Saris dealer or call 1-800-783-7257.
• Upper-hook straps must be parallel with the rear leg to prevent shifting.
• Central tube should be directly above bumper.
• No part of carrier, including straps, should ever come in contact with spoiler.
• To prevent potential damage, secure the front tires of bicycles (part number 3033
• Tighten straps and buckles regularly during the journey.
• Saris absolves itself of responsibility for any personal injuries or consequential damage to
property or wealth caused by incorrect ﬁtting or use.
Warning and Disclaimer:
This carrier has been designed to carry bicycles on speciﬁc vehicles. Before installation, user
must read and follow current Saris Fit Guide (available through Saris dealer) recommendations
and enclosed instructions. Fit recommendations are based on vehicle’s standard features;
optional features may affect the ﬁt recommendations. User must attach carrier correctly to the
vehicle, check its attachment before each use, and inspect carrier parts for wear. Carrier’s
attachment to the vehicle is critical and beyond the control of the manufacturer. Manufacturer
and seller expressly disclaim any and all liability for personal injury, property damage or loss,
whether direct, indirect, or incidental, resulting from the incorrect attachment, improper use,
inadequate maintenance, or neglect of this carrier.
Saris Cycling Group, Inc. (“Saris”) warrants that your Saris product will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product. This warranty only extends to
the original consumer buyer. This warranty does not apply to parts that have worn out through
normal use or been damaged through misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized
modiﬁcations.ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH THE BUYER MAY HAVE ARE LIMITED IN
DURATION TO THE TIME THAT THE ORIGINAL CONSUMER BUYER OWNS THE PRODUCT. Some
states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation
may not apply to you. At its option, Saris will repair or replace, or refund the purchase price of,
any Saris product which is defective or fails to conform with this warranty under normal use
and service. To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective Saris Product or part,
freight prepaid, to Saris at the address below. Please contact our customer service
department prior to return to get a return authorization number. Repair or replacement of a
defective Saris product or refund of the purchase price, shall be the sole remedy of the buyer
under this warranty, and in no event shall Saris be liable for incidental or consequential
damages, losses or expenses. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to
you.This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights, and you may also have other rights which
vary from state to state.