You can connect the camera to a wall outlet (wall socket) using the AC-LS5K AC Adaptor (not
supplied). t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 19). Refer to the operating instructions
supplied with the AC Adaptor.
To check the remaining battery level
Press POWER to turn on and check the level on the screen.
• The displayed time remaining may not be correct under certain circumstances.
• When using R6 (size AA) alkaline battery/Oxy Nickel Primary Battery, the battery remaining indicator does
not display the correct information.
• When the AC Adaptor (not supplied) is used, the battery remaining indicator is not displayed.
To remove the batteries
Hold the camera with the battery cover facing upward, then open the battery cover and remove
the batteries. Be careful not to drop the batteries.
To use your camera abroad — Power sources
You can use your camera, the supplied battery charger, and the AC-LS5K AC Adaptor (not
supplied) in any country or region where the power supply is within 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60
Hz. Use a commercially available AC plug adaptor [a], if necessary, depending on the design of
the wall outlet (wall socket) [b].
Battery half fullBattery low,
Change the batteries with
fully charged ones, or
charge the batteries. (The
warning indicator flashes.)
• Do not use an electronic transformer (travel
converter), as this may cause a malfunction.
Turn the camera on/set the clock
1Select .2Press the POWER button.
3Set the clock with the control
1Select the date display format with v/V, then press
2Select each item with b/B and set the numeric value
with v/V, then press z.
3Select [OK] with B, then press z.
• To cancel, select [Cancel] and press z.
To change the date and time
Select [Clock Set] in the (Setup) screen and perform the procedure in step 3 above.
t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (pages 56 and 68)
On the clock display
• Midnight is indicated as 12:00 AM, and noon as 12:00 PM.
• If you selected [D/M/Y] in step 3-1, set the time on a 24-hour cycle.
When turning on the power
• Unless you set the clock, the Clock Set screen appears each time the camera is turned on.
• Do not touch the lens portion as the lens portion extends. Also, do not leave the camera with the lens portion
extended for a long period of time with the power off as this may cause malfunction.
• The following screen appears when the camera is turned on for the second time or afterwards.
To turn off the power
Press the POWER button again.
• If the camera is running on battery power and you do not operate the camera for about three minutes, the
camera turns off automatically to prevent wearing down the batteries (Auto power-off function).
Changing the language setting
You can change the screen display to show messages in a specified language. To change the
language setting, press MENU to display the menu screen. Select (Setup) with the control
button, then, select [ Language] in (Setup1), and select the desired language. t“User’s
Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 65)
Insert a “Memory Stick Duo” (not
Select the image size for use
When there is no “Memory Stick Duo” inserted
The camera records/plays back images using the internal memory (30MB). t“User’s Guide/
Insert the “Memory Stick Duo”
all the way in until it clicks.
Open the “Memory
Stick Duo” cover.
Close the cover.
1Select a mode.
2Press (Image Size).
3Select the size with v/V.
• The screen above is for still images.
• For movies, select [640(Fine)] (“Memory Stick PRO
Duo” only), [640(Standard)] or .
4Press (Image Size) to
complete the setting.
On still image sizes
For details on the image size t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 16)
The default settings are marked with .
Images are recorded in the same 3:2 aspect ratio as photograph printing paper or postcards, etc.
Both edges of the image may be cut off when printing t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 102)
By using a Memory Stick slot or USB connection, you can enjoy higher quality images.
On the recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies
Recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies vary depending on the image
For details on recordable number or time t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 28)
• The number of recordable images and time can differ according to shooting conditions.
To remove a “Memory Stick Duo”
Image sizeGuidelinesNo. of imagesPrinting
6MUp to A4/8×10"printLess
Match 3:2 Aspect Ratio
3MUp to 13×18cm/5×7"print
2MUp to 10×15cm/4×6"print
Display On 16:9 HDTV
“Memory Stick Duo” cover
Open the “Memory Stick Duo” cover, then push the
“Memory Stick Duo” in once.
When the access lamp is lit
Never open the battery cover, remove the “Memory Stick
Duo” or turn off the power. The data may be corrupted.
Digital Still Camera
Read This First
Before operating the unit, please read this manual and “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (separate
volume) thoroughly, and retain them for future reference.
Checking the accessories supplied
A “Memory Stick Duo” is not
The camera has its own internal
memory (30 MB), however,
purchase of a “Memory Stick
Duo” is recommended for
shooting more images.
“Memory Stick Duo”: you can
use a “Memory Stick Duo”
with your camera.
“Memory Stick”: you cannot
use a “Memory Stick” with
Other memory cards cannot
• For details on “Memory Stick
• Ni-MH battery charger BC-
CS2A/CS2B (1)/Power cord
(mains lead) (1)
• HR6 (size AA) Nickel-Metal
Hydride batteries (2)/Battery
• USB cable (1)
• A/V cable (1)
•Shoulder strap (1)
• Lens hood (1)/Adaptor ring (1)
• Lens cap (1)/Lens cap strap (1)
• CD-ROM (Cyber-shot
application software) (1)
• Operating instructions: “Read
This First” (this manual) (1)
• Operating instructions: “User’s
• Charge the batteries (supplied) before using the camera for the first time.
• The LCD screen is manufactured using extremely high-precision technology so over 99.99% of the
pixels are operational for effective use. However, there may be some tiny black points and/or bright
points (white, red, blue or green in color) that constantly appear on the LCD screen. These points are
normal in the manufacturing process and do not affect the recording in any way.
• The camera is a precision instrument. Be careful not to bump the lens or the LCD screen, and not to
apply force to it. Attach the shoulder strap to prevent the camera from damage by being dropped, etc.
t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 20).
Additional information on this product and answers to frequently asked questions can be
found at our Customer Support Website.
Prepare the batteries
• Connect the battery charger to an easily accessible wall outlet (wall socket) close by.
• Even if the CHARGE lamp is not lit, the battery charger is not disconnected from the AC power source
(mains) as long as it is connected to the wall outlet (wall socket). If some trouble occurs while using the
battery charger, immediately shut off the power by disconnecting the plug from the wall outlet (wall socket).
• When charging is finished, disconnect the power cord (mains lead) from the wall outlet (wall socket), and
remove the Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries from the battery charger.
• Time required to charge fully depleted Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries (supplied) at a temperature of 25°C
(77°F) is approximately 6 hours. Charging may take longer under certain circumstances or conditions.
• The CHARGE lamp may remain lit longer than six hours, but this is not a malfunction.
2Connect the power cord
3To wall outlet
Power cord (mains lead)
1 Insert the batteries.
Light on: Charging
Light off: Completed (Remove the batteries.)
Match 3/# and
4Insert the charged batteries.
While pressing OPEN,
open the battery cover.
Match 3/# and insert.Close the cover.
Número de preguntas: 0
¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 o necesita ayuda? Haga su pregunta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y su pregunta. Cuantos más detalles proporcione para su problema y pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 responder adecuadamente a su pregunta.
Acerca de Sony Cybershot DSC-H2
Vea el manual de Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 aquí, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoría Cámaras digitales y ha sido calificado por 1 personas con un promedio de 9.5. Este manual está disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Inglés. ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 o necesita ayuda? Haz tu pregunta aquí