Before operating the unit, please read this manual and “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (separate
volume) thoroughly, and retain it for future reference.
Refer to “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting”
Explains advanced techniques and what to do if you experience trouble with
Checking the accessories supplied
• AC-LS5/LS5B AC Adaptor
• Battery case (1)• “Memory Stick”
(32 MB) (1)
• Power cord (mains lead) (1)• USB, A/V cable for multi-
use terminal (1)
• CD-ROM (Cyber-shot
application software) (1)
• Operating instructions for
digital still camera “Read
This First” (this manual) (1)
• Operating instructions
• NP-FR1 battery pack (1)• Wrist strap (1)
Notes before use
• Charge the supplied battery pack before using the camera for the first time.
• The camera is a precision instrument. Be careful not to bump the lens or the LCD screen, and not to
apply force to it. Attach the strap to prevent the camera from damage by being dropped, etc.
Additional information on this product and answers to frequently asked questions can be
found at our Customer Support Website.
Charge the battery pack
Be sure to turn off your camera before charging starts.
Light on: Charging
Light off: Completed (Disconnect the AC Adaptor.)
• It takes approximately 200 minutes to charge a completely discharged battery pack using the
AC Adaptor at a temperature of 25°C (77°F). Charging may take longer under certain
circumstances or conditions.
• The indicator also lights up while charging the flash.
1 Install the battery pack.
Slide down to openMake sure that the battery pack is
Align v at the bottom.
2Open the cover, and pull it out.
Connect the plug to the DC IN jack.
3To wall outlet
Using the AC Adaptor
Use the camera connected to a wall outlet (wall socket) as illustrated above.
• Connect the AC Adaptor to an easily accessible wall outlet (wall socket). If any trouble occurs, immediately
disconnect the plug from the wall outlet (wall socket).
• After use, disconnect the AC Adaptor both from the camera and from the wall outlet (wall socket).
• This set is not disconnected from the AC power source (mains) as long as it is connected to the wall outlet
(wall socket) even if the set itself has been turned off.
• Do not use the AC Adaptor placed in a narrow space, such as between a wall and furniture.
To check the remaining battery time
Press POWER to turn on and check the time on the LCD screen.
To remove the battery pack
Open the cover and slide the battery eject lever in the direction of the arrow. Be careful not to
drop the battery pack.
To use your camera abroad — Power sources
You can use your camera and the AC Adaptor (supplied) in any country or region where the
power supply is within 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. Use a commercially available AC plug
adaptor [a], if necessary, depending on the design of the wall outlet (wall socket) [b].
• It takes about one minute until the correct battery remaining
•The displayed time remaining may not be correct under certain
• Do not use an electronic transformer (travel converter), as this
may cause a malfunction.
Battery eject lever
Turn the camera on/set the clock
1Select .2Press POWER.
3Set the clock with the control button.
1Select the date display format with v/V, then press z.
2Select each item with b/B and set the numeric value with
v/V, then press z.
3Select [OK] with B, then press z.
• To cancel, select [Cancel] and press z.
To change the date and time
Select [Clock Set] in the (Setup) screen and perform the procedure in step 3 above.
t “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 52)
On the clock display
• If you selected [D/M/Y] in step 3-1, set the time on a 24-hour cycle.
• Midnight is indicated as 12:00 AM, and noon as 12:00 PM.
When turning on the power
• Unless you set the clock, the Clock Set screen appears each time the camera is turned on.
• Do not touch the lens portion as the cover opens and the lens portion extends. Also, do not leave the camera
with the lens portion extended for a long period of time with the power off as this may cause malfunction.
• The following screen appears when the camera is turned on for the second time or afterwards.
To turn off the power
Press POWER again.
• If the camera is running on battery power and you do not operate the camera for a period of time, the camera
turns off automatically to prevent wearing down the battery (Auto power-off function).
Changing the language setting
You can change the screen display to show messages in a specified language. To change the
language setting, press MENU to display the menu screen. Select (Setup) with the control
button, then, select [ Language] in (Setup1), and select the desired language. t “User’s
Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 50)
Insert a “Memory Stick”
Select the image size for use
Insert the “Memory Stick” all the way in
until it clicks.
2Press (Image Size).
3Select the size with v /V.
• The screen above is for still images.
For movies, select [640(Fine)] (“Memory Stick
PRO” only), [640(Standard)] or .
4Press (Image Size) to
complete the setting.
1Select a mode.
On still image sizes
For details on the image size t “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 13)
On recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies
Recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies vary depending on the image
For details on recordable number or time t “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 21)
• Number of recordable images and time can differ according to shooting conditions.
To remove a “Memory Stick”
Image sizeGuidelinesNo. of imagesPrinting
(the default setting)
Printing at a larger size with high densityLess
3:2 (3072×2048)Printing at photo size with high density
5M (2592×1944)Printing at a larger size with high density
3M (2048×1536)Printing at A4 size
1M (1280×960)Printing at postcard size
Sending e-mail/creating home pages
Maximum recordable imageMaximum recordable time
Open the cover, then push the “Memory Stick” in once.
• If the access lamp is lit, never remove the “Memory Stick” or turn
off the power. The data may be corrupted.
Número de preguntas: 0
¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-P200 o necesita ayuda? Haga su pregunta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y su pregunta. Cuantos más detalles proporcione para su problema y pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de Sony Cybershot DSC-P200 responder adecuadamente a su pregunta.
Acerca de Sony Cybershot DSC-P200
Vea el manual de Sony Cybershot DSC-P200 aquí, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoría Cámaras digitales y ha sido calificado por 1 personas con un promedio de 5.9. Este manual está disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Inglés. ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-P200 o necesita ayuda? Haz tu pregunta aquí