• Connect the battery charger to an easily accessible wall outlet (wall socket) close by.
• Even if the CHARGE lamp is not lit, the battery charger is not disconnected from the AC power source
(mains) as long as it is connected to the wall outlet (wall socket). If some trouble occurs while using the
battery charger, immediately shut off the power by disconnecting the plug from the wall outlet (wall socket).
• When charging is finished, disconnect the power cord (mains lead) from the wall outlet (wall socket), and
remove the battery pack from the battery charger.
• The time required to fully charge the supplied battery pack from when it is completely discharged at a
temperature of 25°C (77°F) is approximately 220 min., and the practical charging time is approximately
160 min. Charging may take longer under certain circumstances or conditions.
2Connect the power
cord (mains lead).
3To wall outlet
Power cord (mains lead)
1Insert the battery pack.
Push the back part of the battery pack gently until it clicks into place.
Light on: Charging
Light off: Completed (Practical charge)
If you continue charging the battery pack for about one more hour (until it is fully
charged), the charge will last slightly longer.
4Insert the charged battery pack.
Open the battery/
“Memory Stick Duo”
Insert the battery pack while
pressing the battery eject lever
with the tip of the battery.
Close the battery/
“Memory Stick Duo”
Battery eject lever
Using the AC Adaptor
You can connect the camera to a wall outlet (wall socket) using the AC-LS5K AC Adaptor (not
supplied). t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 15). Refer to the operating instructions
supplied with the AC Adaptor.
To check the remaining battery time
Open the lens cover or press POWER button to turn on and check the time on the LCD screen.
To remove the battery pack
Open the battery/“Memory Stick Duo” cover and slide the battery eject lever in the direction of
the arrow. Grasp the edges of the battery pack to pull the battery pack out. To avoid dropping the
battery pack, do not hold the camera with the battery slot facing down when the battery eject
lever is out.
To use your camera abroad — Power sources
You can use your camera, the supplied battery charger, and the AC-LS5K AC Adaptor (not
supplied) in any country or region where the power supply is within 100 V to 240 V AC,
• Do not use an electronic transformer (travel converter), as this may cause a
• It takes about one minute until the correct battery remaining
• The displayed time remaining may not be correct under
Battery eject lever
Turn the camera on/set the clock
1Select .2Open the lens cover or
press the POWER button.
3Set the clock with the control
1Select the date display format with v/V, then press
2Select each item with b/B and set the numeric value
with v/V, then press z.
3Select [OK] with B, then press z.
• To cancel, select [Cancel] and press z.
To change the date and time
Select [Clock Set] in the (Setup) screen and perform the procedure in step 3 above.
t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (pages 47 and 57)
On the clock display
• Midnight is indicated as 12:00 AM, and noon as 12:00 PM.
• If you selected [D/M/Y] in step 3-1, set the time on a 24-hour cycle.
When turning on the power
• Unless you set the clock, the Clock Set screen appears each time the camera is turned on.
• The following screen appears when the camera is turned on for the second time or afterwards.
When opening the lens cover
To turn off the power
Close the lens cover or press the POWER button again.
• If the camera is running on battery power and you do not operate the camera for about three minutes, the
camera turns off automatically to prevent wearing down the battery pack (Auto power-off function).
Changing the language setting
You can change the screen display to show messages in a specified language. To change the
language setting, press MENU to display the menu screen. Select (Setup) with the control
button, then, select [ Language] in (Setup1), and select the desired language. t“User’s
Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 55)
• When opening the lens cover, be careful not to touch the lens.
Insert a “Memory Stick Duo” (not
Select the image size for use
When there is no “Memory Stick Duo” inserted
The camera records/plays back images using the internal memory (58MB). t“User’s Guide/
Troubleshooting” (page 22)
Insert the “Memory Stick Duo”
all the way in until it clicks.
1Select a mode.
2Press (Image Size).
3Select the size with v/V.
• The screen above is for still images.
• For movies, select [640(Fine)] (“Memory Stick PRO
Duo” only), [640(Standard)] or .
• The recordable number of still images or the
recordable time of movies is indicated at the right
side of [Image Size].
4Press (Image Size) to
complete the setting.
On still image sizes
For details on the image size t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 12)
The default settings are marked with .
*Images are recorded in the same 3:2 aspect ratio as photograph printing paper or postcards, etc.
**Both edges of the image may be cut off when printing t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 91)
***By using a “Memory Stick” slot or USB connection, you can enjoy higher quality images.
On the recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies
Recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies vary depending on the image
For details on recordable number or time t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 21)
• The number of recordable images and time can differ according to shooting conditions.
To remove a “Memory Stick Duo”
Image sizeGuidelinesNo. of imagesPrinting
6M (2816×2112)For printing in A4 size or high density
images in A5 size
1M (1280×960)For printing in postcard size
For recording a larger number of images
For attaching images to e-mail or creating
For viewing images on a wide TV or a
TV compatible with High-vision***
Maximum number of recordable imagesMaximum recordable time
Open the battery/“Memory Stick Duo” cover, then push the
“Memory Stick Duo” in once.
When the access lamp is lit
Never remove the battery/“Memory Stick Duo” or turn off
the power. The data may be corrupted.
Digital Still Camera
Read This First
Before operating the unit, please read this manual and “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (separate volume)
thoroughly, and retain them for future reference.
Checking the accessories supplied
A “Memory Stick Duo” is not
The camera has its own internal
memory (58 MB), however,
purchase of a “Memory Stick
Duo” is recommended for
shooting more images.
“Memory Stick Duo”: you
can use a “Memory Stick
Duo” with your camera.
“Memory Stick”: you cannot
use a “Memory Stick” with
Other memory cards cannot
• For details on “Memory Stick
• Battery charger BC-CS3 (1)•USB, A/V, DC IN cable for
multi-use terminal (1)
• Power cord (mains lead) (1)• Wrist strap (1)
• Rechargeable battery pack
NP-FT1 (1)/Battery case (1)
• CD-ROM (Cyber-shot
application software) (1)
• Operating instructions: “Read
This First” (this manual) (1)
• Operating instructions:
• Charge the supplied NP-FT1 battery pack before using the camera for the first time.
• The LCD screen is manufactured using extremely high-precision technology so over 99.99% of the
pixels are operational for effective use. However, there may be some tiny black points and/or bright
points (white, red, blue or green in color) that constantly appear on the LCD screen. These points are
normal in the manufacturing process and do not affect the recording in any way.
• The camera is a precision instrument. Be careful not
to bump the lens or the LCD screen, and not to apply
force to it. Attach the strap to prevent the camera
from damage by being dropped, etc.
Additional information on this product and answers to frequently asked questions can be
found at our Customer Support Website.
Número de preguntas: 0
¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-T9 o necesita ayuda? Haga su pregunta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y su pregunta. Cuantos más detalles proporcione para su problema y pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de Sony Cybershot DSC-T9 responder adecuadamente a su pregunta.
Acerca de Sony Cybershot DSC-T9
Vea el manual de Sony Cybershot DSC-T9 aquí, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoría Cámaras digitales y ha sido calificado por 1 personas con un promedio de 9.2. Este manual está disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Inglés. ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-T9 o necesita ayuda? Haz tu pregunta aquí