Press POWER button to turn on and check the remaining battery on the LCD screen.
• It takes about one minute until the correct battery remaining indicator appears.
• The displayed battery remaining indicator may not be correct under certain circumstances.
To remove the battery pack
Slide the battery eject lever to pull the battery pack out. Be sure not to drop the battery pack
when pulling it out.
To use your camera abroad — Power sources
You can use your camera, the battery charger, and the AC-LS5K AC Adaptor (not supplied) in
any country or region where the power supply is within 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
• Do not use an electronic transformer (travel converter), as this may cause a
Battery half fullBattery low,
Change the battery with
fully charged one, or charge
the battery. (The warning
Battery eject lever
Turn the camera on/set the clock
1Select .2Press the POWER button.
3Set the clock with the control
1Select the date display format with v/V, then press
2Select each item with b/B and set the numeric value
with v/V, then press z.
3Select [OK] with B, then press z.
• To cancel, select [Cancel] and press z.
To change the date and time
Select [Clock Set] in the (Setup) screen and perform the procedure in step 3 above.
t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (pages 46 and 55)
On the clock display
• Midnight is indicated as 12:00 AM, and noon as 12:00 PM.
• If you selected [D/M/Y] in step 3-1, set the time on a 24-hour cycle.
When turning on the power
• Unless you set the clock, the Clock Set screen appears each time the camera is turned on.
• Do not touch the lens portion as the cover opens and the lens portion extends. Also, do not leave the camera
with the lens portion extended for a long period of time with the power off as this may cause malfunction.
• The following screen appears when the camera is turned on for the second time or afterwards.
To turn off the power
Press the POWER button again.
• If the camera is running on battery power and you do not operate the camera for about three minutes, the
camera turns off automatically to prevent wearing down the battery pack (Auto power-off function).
Changing the language setting
You can change the screen display to show messages in a specified language. To change the
language setting, press MENU to display the menu screen. Select (Setup) with the control
button, then, select [ Language] in (Setup1), and select the desired language. t“User’s
Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 53)
Insert a “Memory Stick Duo” (not
Select the image size for use
When there is no “Memory Stick Duo” inserted
The camera records/plays back images using the internal memory (32 MB). t“User’s Guide/
Troubleshooting” (page 26)
Insert the “Memory Stick Duo”
all the way in until it clicks.
1Select a mode.
2Press (Image Size).
3Select the size with v/V.
• The screen above is for still images.
• For movies, select [640(Fine)] (“Memory Stick PRO
Duo” only), [640(Standard)] or .
4Press (Image Size) to
complete the setting.
Up to 10x15cm/4x6"print
Appx. Image Capacity
On still image sizes
For details on the image size t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 15)
The default settings are marked with .
Images are recorded in the same 3:2 aspect ratio as photograph printing paper or postcards, etc.
Both edges of the image may be cut off when printing t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 89)
By using a Memory Stick slot or USB connection, you can enjoy higher quality images.
On the recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies
Recordable number of still images and recordable time of movies vary depending on the image
For details on recordable number or time t“User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 24)
• The number of recordable images and time can differ according to shooting conditions.
To remove a “Memory Stick Duo”
Image sizeGuidelinesNo. of imagesPrinting
6MUp to A4/8×10"printLess
Match 3:2 Aspect Ratio
3MUp to 13×18cm/5×7"print
2MUp to 10×15cm/4×6"print
Display On 16:9 HDTV
Open the battery/“Memory Stick Duo” cover, then push the
“Memory Stick Duo” in once.
When the access lamp is lit
Never remove the battery/“Memory Stick Duo” or turn off
the power. The data may be corrupted.
Digital Still Camera
Read This First
Before operating the unit, please read this manual and “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (separate
volume) thoroughly, and retain them for future reference.
Checking the accessories supplied
A “Memory Stick Duo” is not
The camera has its own internal
memory (32 MB), however,
purchase of a “Memory Stick
Duo” is recommended for
shooting more images.
“Memory Stick Duo”: you can
use a “Memory Stick Duo”
with your camera.
“Memory Stick”: you cannot
use a “Memory Stick” with
Other memory cards cannot
• For details on “Memory Stick
• Battery charger BC-CSG (1)
• Power cord (mains lead) (1)
• Rechargeable battery pack
NP-BG1 (1)/Battery case (1)
• USB, A/V cable for multi-
use terminal (1) (DSC-W50)
USB cable (1) (DSC-W30/W40)
• A/V cable (1) (DSC-W30/W40)
•Wrist strap (1) (DSC-W30/W50)
• Neck strap (1) (DSC-W40)
• Soft carrying case (1)
• CD-ROM (Cyber-shot
application software) (1)
• Operating instructions: “Read
This First” (this manual) (1)
• Operating instructions: “User’s
• Charge the battery pack (supplied) before using the camera for the first time.
• The LCD screen is manufactured using extremely high-precision technology so over 99.99% of the
pixels are operational for effective use. However, there may be some tiny black points and/or bright
points (white, red, blue or green in color) that constantly appear on the LCD screen. These points are
normal in the manufacturing process and do not affect the recording in any way.
• The camera is a precision instrument. Be careful not
to bump the lens or the LCD screen, and not to apply
force to it. Attach the strap to prevent the camera
from damage by being dropped, etc.
• Designed for use with compatible Sony batteries.
Additional information on this product and answers to frequently asked questions can be
found at our Customer Support Website.
Número de preguntas: 0
¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 o necesita ayuda? Haga su pregunta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y su pregunta. Cuantos más detalles proporcione para su problema y pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 responder adecuadamente a su pregunta.
Acerca de Sony Cybershot DSC-W50
Vea el manual de Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 aquí, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoría Cámaras digitales y ha sido calificado por 1 personas con un promedio de 9.2. Este manual está disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Inglés. ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 o necesita ayuda? Haz tu pregunta aquí