Thank you for purchasing “eSTAR” smart tablet. Before starting using it, we recommend
reading this quick start guide. A detailed manual may be found on the website
The content of this quick start guide may differ from software and hardware conguration of your
• Quick start guide contains information subject to change without prior notice. The latest version
is available on the website www.estar.eu;
• Equipment of “eSTAR” products and/or accessories may differ by regions/countries;
• Equipment of “eSTAR” products is designed specically for certain model and may be
incompatible with other “eSTAR” products;
• “eSTAR” shall not be responsible for malfunctions, caused by usage of incompatible accessories
(chargers, earphones , etc.);
• Additional accessories for “eSTAR” products can be purchased from regional “eSTAR” products
• “eSTAR” shall not be responsible for missing information and failures, caused by improper usage
of hardware and software, or other accidents.
In order to use the device in a safe manner – to avoid injuries or failures, please read the following
• High volume, while using earphones, can lead to adverse effect to your hearing. Please adjust the
volume properly, in order to avoid hearing damage.
• Warning: be careful for not to cause electric shock, re and explosion;
• Do not touch “eSTAR” product and its parts with wet hands, and do not use the device, while
• Do not pull the charger by cable;
• Do not bend or damage power cord;
• Do not use damaged or faulty charger;
• Do not drop and break the charger or device.
• Do not use the device during thunderstorm – it could affect the operation of the device and increase
the risk of electric shock;
• Do not disassemble the product by yourself;
• When cleaning the screen of your tablet or smart phone, do not use alcohol, thinner, or benzene,
as this could lead to permanent damage of your device screen;
• Most of “eSTAR” products are not resistant to moisture or water; in case of using “eSTAR”
products under these conditions, the device can become permanently damaged;
• Do not press the tablet or smart phone screen too hard – it may become damaged;
• Do not use the device while driving, it could cause a trafc accident.
Protect the environment. Ensure the appropriate disposal of “eSTAR” device
• When disposing devices, follow the local rules and regulations.
• Use the “eSTAR”- approved batteries and chargers, specically designed for your device. Using
an incompatible charger can lead to failure or damage of your device.
• Do not burn the devices that are no longer used.
• Do not place the devices on heating equipment, such as microwave ovens, cookers, or radiators.
Batteries may explode when overheated.
• Do not crush or puncture the device. Make sure that the device is not under pressure from the
outside - it can result in internal short circuit or device may overheat.
¿Tiene alguna pregunta del "TomTom Go "?
Haga la pregunta que tiene sobre la marca TomTom Go aquí simplemente a otros propietarios de productos.
Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y de su pregunta. Cuanto mejor se describa su problema y su pregunta, más fácil será para los demás propietarios de la marca proporcionarle una buena respuesta.
Vea aquí el manual gratuito de TomTom Go. ¿Ha leído el manual pero responde a su pregunta? Luego haga su pregunta en esta página a otros TomTom Go propietarios.