Congratulations and thank you for purchasing this high quality product.
Please read the instruction manual carefully so that you will be able to make
the best possible use of the appliance. This manual includes all the necessary
instructions and advice for using, cleaning and maintaining the appliance. If
you follow these instructions you will be guaranteed of an excellent result, it
saves you time and will avoid problems. We hope you will have a great deal of
pleasure from using this appliance.
• Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the device.
Please keep these instructions, the guarantee certicate, the sales
receipt and, if possible, the carton with the inner packaging.
• This appliance is not intended to be used by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack
of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instructions concerning the use of the appliance by a person that is
responsible for their safety.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above
and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or
lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and
understand the hazard involved. Children shall not play with the
appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
• By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold
responsible for the damage.
• To protect children against the dangers of electrical appliances, please
make sure that you never leave the appliance unattended. Therefore
you have to select a storage place for the appliance where children
are not able to grab it. Make sure that the cable is not hanging in a
• This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for
the purpose it is made for.
• The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
• Do not use when the appliance is fallen, if there are any signs of
damage or when it leaks.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
• Never use the device unsupervised.
• All repairs should be made by a competent qualied repair service(*).
• Make sure that the appliance is stored in a dry environment.
• Only cook consumable food.
• It is absolutely necessary to keep this appliance clean at all times,
because it comes into direct contact with food.
• Check if the voltage of the appliance corresponds to the main voltage
of your home. Rated voltage: AC220-240V 50Hz. The socket must be at
least 16A or 10 A slow-protected.
• This appliance complies with all standards regarding electromagnetic
elds (EMF). If handled properly and according to the instructions
in this user manual, the appliance is safe to use based on scientic
evidence available today.
• The use of accessory that are not recommended by the manufacturer
can cause injuries and will invalidate any warranty that you may have.
• Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord
can not become entangled.
• Do not wind the cord around the appliance and do not bend it.
• Allow the appliance to cool down before you clean or store it.
Numero de preguntas: 0
¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre TriStar GR-2846 o necesita ayuda? Haga su pregunta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa del problema y su pregunta. Cuantos más detalles proporcione para su problema y pregunta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de TriStar GR-2846 responder adecuadamente a su pregunta.
Vea el manual de TriStar GR-2846 aquí, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoría Barbacoas y ha sido calificado por 2 personas con un promedio de 7. Este manual está disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Español, Holandés, Inglés, Alemán, Francia, Italiano, Sueco, Portugués, Polaco. ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre TriStar GR-2846 o necesita ayuda?