• To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord,
plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
• Unplug the appliance from the socket when changing the spare parts
or for maintenance.
• Do not use this appliance with a damaged cord or plug or when the
appliance has malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. To
avoid a hazard make sure that a damaged cord or plug will be replaced
by an authorized technician(*). Do not repair this appliance yourself.
• Do not use this appliance near direct heat sources.
• Unplug the appliance from the socket when you are not using it.
• Note: To avoid danger by accidental resetting the thermal protection,
this appliance may not be powered through an external switching
device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that regularly will be
switched on or o.
• Make sure that the cord is not hanging over the edge of the table or
counter, does not touch any hot surfaces or is coming directly into
contact with the hot parts of the appliance. Do not place the appliance
underneath or close to curtains, window coverings etc.
• Make sure the cord does not touch the hot parts of the appliance.
• Do not use this appliance in the bathroom or near a sink lled with
water. If this appliance has fallen into the water do not under no
circumstances directly grab this appliance, but rst pull the plug from
* Competent qualied repair service: after sales department of the producer
or importer or any person who is qualied, approved and competent to
perform this kind of repairs in order to avoid all danger. In any case you
should return the appliance to this repair service.
1. Red indication light
2. Safety lock
3. Grill plates
BeFoRe The FIRST uSe
• Remove all packaging of the device.
• Check if the voltage of the appliance corresponds to the main voltage
of your home. Rated voltage: AC220-240V 50Hz.
• Always place the device on a at stable surface and allow at least
10 cm. free space around the unit. This device is not suitable for
integration or outdoor use.
• The device may spread some smell and smoke at rst use, this is normal.