For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated
residual operating current not exceeding 30mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying
the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
1 Appliance 5 Cold end
2 0/1 switch 6 Finger protection
3 On/Off switch 7 Thermal pouch
4 Conical curling tong
Switching the appliance on and off
To switch the appliance on, simply plug it into an electrical socket and move the switch (fig. 1,
ref. 2) to I. To switch it off, move the switch (fig.1, ref. 2) to 0 and remove the plug from the socket.
never leave the appliance unattended when on.
This appliance is designed to create curls and ringlets of various sizes.
Let the appliance preheat for about 2 minutes before using.
• CAUTION: burning hazard. Do not let the appliance come into direct contact with the skin.
• Hair that has just been washed and dried can be styled better.
• The first few times you use this unit it is advisable to practice on small areas of your hair.
• The effect obtained depends on how thick and how long your hair is as well as curling time. Start
by using a curling time of 10-20 seconds.
• If necessary, repeat the various steps until you achieve the required effect.
• To obtain ringlets and curls of various sizes, comb and separate the hair into sections about 2 cm
wide. Wind a lock of hair at a time on the tong starting from the hairline down to the tips
(fig. from 2 to 4).
To avoid burns, during this operation you should wear the appropriate protection on the three
fingers (fig. 1, ref. 6) that grasp the tip of the lock. The greater the force you apply to wind your
hair on the iron, and the longer the curling time, the tighter the resulting curls will be. At the end of
the curling time, carefully remove your hair from the iron (fig. 5). To increase the duration of the
curl, wind it around one of your fingers while waiting for it to cool.
• Let your hair cool completely before combing or brushing it.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Always remove the plug from the power socket before beginning to clean the unit!
Leave the unit and any accessories used to cool down before cleaning.
This unit can be cleaned using a damp cloth, but it must never be immersed in water or any other
This appliance conforms to European Directives 2004/108/EC, 2009/125/EC, 2006/95/EC
and Regulation (EC) No. 1275/2008.